THE CHALLENGES WE OVERCOME
This solution will help K 12 schools to set-up a state-of-the-art preschool environment and enhance admissions.
Many K 12 schools today, face the following scenarios:
- High investment and running costs
- Competition from preschools and play homes
- Finalizing a suitable curriculum for implementation
- Teacher training
- Lack of time for the management to focus on the preschool section
- Lack of school readiness in children entering Class 1
With the aim of overcoming these challenges, we present a paradigm shift in early childhood education. Here is how we successfully address these scenarios:
- This is a non-franchise and no royalty model with one time setting up cost.
- By implementing our curriculum, you will be able to differentiate your school in all aspects from the competition.
- Our developmentally appropriate and child-centric curriculum incorporates the best practices from established early childhood methods, keeping in mind the academic and cultural requirements.
- We provide a comprehensive teacher training and continuous support by academic experts.
- Our all-encompassing solution makes it hassle-free to manage the preschool section.
- Our curriculum provides the right foundation for the child and makes him/her school ready. It also helps you retain the child when he/she reaches Class 1.
There are 2 phases to start or transform your preschool:
How do we support you in these phases? You will find out here.
SETTING UP THE PRESCHOOL
We assist you in the following ways to set-up your preschool:
RUNNING THE PRESCHOOL
We assist you in the following ways to effectively run your preschool:
This solution orrering will Include the lollowing components:
- continuous academic support
- 1-year access to all the material presentations and learning content
- Scientifically designed learning materials (For children of 2.5 to 5.5 age group)
- Furniture for the school (As per the requirement of the K 12 school)
- Basic activities access (For children of 2.5 to 5.5 age group)
- Books (Levels 1 to 3 – Including Note Books, Work Books and Theme Books)
HOW IT ALL WORKS
You select the preferred solution offering.
We sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with you. The MoU outlines all the services provided by us and the roles and responsibilities of all the parties.
We will create a detailed project plan with all the services that are required to set up the preschool (Based on the solution offering chosen).
Our academic team, design team and logistics team will interact with you to take care of the marketing support, design support, academic training and support and dispatch of materials.