THE CHALLENGES WE OVERCOME
“Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society.”
franchise-based and own preschools) have to face a few prevalent scenarios, like:
- High investment and running costs
- Reduced admissions
- Finalizing a suitable curriculum for implementation
- Difficulties in overcoming the competition
- Lack of teacher training
- Constant upgrade requirements
- Inadequate franchisor support
With the aim of overcoming these challenges, we present a paradigm shift in early childhood education. Here is how we successfully address these scenarios:
- This is a non-franchise and no royalty model with one time setting up cost.
- Upgrading to our world class curriculum and methodology helps you impart quality education. This in turn will help you improve your admissions.
- Our developmentally appropriate and child-centric curriculum incorporates the best practices from established early childhood methods, keeping in mind the academic and cultural requirements.
- We provide a comprehensive teacher training and continuous support by academic experts.
- The decision to upgrade lies completely with you, as the owner of the preschool.
- We provide continuous support for setting up and running your preschool.
There are 2 phases to start or transform your preschool :
How do we support you in these phases? You will find out here.
SETTING UP THE PRESCHOOL
We assist you in the following ways to set-up your preschool:
RUNNING THE PRESCHOOL
We assist you in the following ways to effectively run your preschool:
This solution offering will include the following components:
- Continuous academic support
- 1-year access to all the material presentationsand learning content
- Design support to visualise and create themarketing deliverables
- Scientifically designed learning materials (For children of 2 to 6 age group)
- Furniture for the school (As per the requirement of the existing preschool)
- Basic activities access (For children of 2 to 6 age group)
- Books (Levels 0 to 3 – Including Note Books,Work Books and Theme Books)
HOW IT ALL WORKS
You select the preferred solution offering.
We sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with you. The MoU outlines all the services provided by us and the roles and responsibilities of all the parties.
We will create a detailed project plan with all the services that are required to set up the preschool (Based on the solution offering chosen).
Our academic team, design team and logistics team will interact with you to take care of the marketing support, design support, academic training and support and dispatch of materials.